Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Day 15

Ok, we come what seems to be a long way in a couple of weeks, but we have so much more to go. I implemented a new login from the main site. Also created the first layout, made the initial mysql database, and implemented some image retrieval scripts. So far you can log in and test out two sample tabs each containing only one image. I plan on creating a master login to add default images to the site and then regular logins that can add images just to there userids. Tonight I am planning on implementing an image upload script and possibly a sound upload script.

I feel that we have reached a peak and are headed back into a valley in regards to this project. Hopefully we charge through this valley, as I am really tired from coding a lot this weekend. I think that 5 or 6 more 4 hour coding sessions and we should have something usable. Then we will need to get a whole bunch of contents (icons and sounds).

No comments: