Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Day 22

Looking back at what is done right now, I suppose I should be happy, but I feel like there is some much left to do. Anyways, I have the my upload icon system/processor pretty much working. One thing left to do is have my main layout page auto create the positioning for the newly created icons.

Some things I need to get done before creating and implement a new GUI:

1.) finish upload script
2.) create auto positioning for new images
3.) get sound working on click
4.) ability to create new tab

I am calling Ryan tonight, he is going to have the privilege of finding an uploading all the default icons, ha ha.

By day 30 I want this sucker running good and a client using it, we will see how that goes.

Finally, I am going to do some updating on Vocalnoise and possibly some screenshots of Vocalnoise in action.

No comments: