Friday, June 8, 2007

Day26

So the upload script is done, except for commenting out the insert line to the database.

Now tackling the ability to use modes, an edit mode and a locked mode. In locked mode we should be able to get the sounds working finally.

Last night, I met with a speech and pathology graduate student to get the lay of the land from their proscpective. She gave me loads of good marketing material from other companies, it looks like we are on the bleeding edge of aac. Also found out some useful information from her in regards to icons and the general process of selecting an AAC device. Finally, she gave me the names of IU professors to contact to try to get VocalNoise in some clinical trials, now that would be awesome.

This Saturday I am forcing myself to get at least 8 hours of development done. It should make for an interesting day.

4 days till our planned alpha release, this ought to be a busy weekend.

No comments: