Monday, June 18, 2007

Day 36

So we have sound working now...finally.. but only for IE. This is not the best situation but we are working on fixing that.

The buzz is starting to build amongst myself and Ryan. Once I finish the auto placement algorithm, I am going to enable the upload script and he can start uploading symbols. Also, the new tab script is almost finished.

Once the symbols are sent up we are going to user testing. Today I am going to start emailing some initial users.

During alpha user testing we are also going to be looking at fixing our "engineer-art" of an interface.

On a side note, I have figure that if we get 100 users to sign up for a year, or 1000 user-months, I can quit my current job and pursue this full time. I have decided to make a post after each of these following goals are met: 1 user month, 10 user months, 50 months, 100 months, 250 months, 500 months, and 1000 user months.

No comments: